Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 6: Endangered species là tài liệu vô cùng hữu ích mà THPT Số 2 Đức Phổ muốn giới thiệu đến bạn học sinh lớp 12 cùng tham khảo.
Bài tập Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 6 bao gồm các dạng câu hỏi trắc nghiệm khách quan về Endangered species có đáp án kèm theo. Qua đó giúp các em học sinh lớp 12 có thêm nhiều tư liệu tham khảo, trau dồi kiến thức để đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi giữa học kì 2 sắp tới. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 6 mời các bạn cùng theo dõi và tải tại đây.
Bạn đang xem: Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 6 (Có đáp án)
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm Anh 12 Unit 6
Part I. PHONETICS
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|1. A. endangered||B. gorilla||C. global||D. dragon|
|2. A. change||B. poaching||C. chemical||D. achievement|
|3. A. horn||B. vehicle||C. hippo||D. habitat|
|4. A. species||B. nest||C. special||D. helpful|
|5. A. snorkelling||B. sensitive||C. diversity||D. reserve|
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
|6. A. visit||B. extinct||C. survive||D. evolve|
|7. A. dangerous||B. survivor||C. habitat||D. vulnerable|
|8. A. convenient||B. endanger||C. critical||D. tradition|
|9. A. pollution||B. collision||C. protection||D. valuable|
|10. A. migrate||B. giant||C. panda||D. rhino|
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
11. All types of dinosaurs went extinct long time ago.
D. died out
12. We need to prepare for our biology assignment about endangered plant species.
C. likely to go extinct
13. These animals are quite vulnerable when living near the industrial zone.
B. easily hurt
14. Every year, in Africa a lot of elephants are poached for tusks.
A. illegally hunted
B. gently cooked
15. More complex animals gradually evolved from these very simple creatures.
16. Many species are threatened in the wild due to habitat destruction by man.
A. usual behaviour
B. favourite activity
C. place of living
17. These animals are now on the verge of extinction .
A. natural tendency
B. no longer existing
18. This forest contains many rare specie of plants.
A. in small numbers
D. not done properly
19. Many birds didn’t survive the severe winter.
A. have enough food
C. get over
D. continue to live
20. The main threat to the survival of these creatures comes from their loss of habitat.
C. continuing to exist
D. no longer existing
21. Darwin’s theory of evolution incorporates the principle of natural selection.
A. radical revolution
B. gradual development
C. radical resolution
D. practical involvement
22. Environmentalists try to persuade the governments to see the need to preserve biological diversity .
23. Through the years they have made significant contributions to species conservation .
24. There are several reasons why we should protect endangered species.
A. argue against
C. guard from harm
D. make known
25. We need to take action to help preserve fish stocks.
26. At the moment it is difficult to assess the extent of the damage that his company has caused to the environment.
B. useful benefits
27. The rainforest is being systematically destroyed .
28. A number of mammal species roamed widely around the northern hemisphere.
29. Komodo dragons are fierce hunters and can eat very large preys.
30. What was fascinating to me was the way the creatures moved.
A. extremely fast
B. completely boring
C. extremely interesting
D. completely motivating
31. Environmentalists dedicate a lot of their time to running campaigns to raise people’s awareness about protecting endangered species.
32. Malaysia local authorities have made efforts to restore the population of sea turtles.
A. pay back
D. give back
33. Many wildlife reserves have been set up in this country.
A. money reserves
B. booking reservations
C. protected areas
D. emergency fund
34. Turtle enclosures save baby turtles from natural predators like birds, crabs, and lizards.
Đáp án trắc nghiệm Anh 12 Unit 6
1 – A;
2 – C;
3 – B;
4 – A;
5 – D;
6 – A;
7 – B;
8 – C;
9 – D;
10 – D;
11 – D;
12 – C;
13 – B;
14 – A;
15 – D;
16 – C;
17 – B;
18 – A;
19 – D;
20 – C;
21 – B;
22 – A;
23 – B;
24 – C;
25 – D;
26 – A;
27 – D;
28 – A;
29 – B;
30 – C;
Mời các bạn tải File tài liệu để xem thêm trắc nghiệm Anh 12 Unit 6
Đăng bởi: THPT Số 2 Đức Phổ